Working in partnership with our colleagues and patients to provide the best primary care services in the community.
- Fair and equitable
- Transparency with patients and partners
- Addressing health inequalities for all patients on the Severe Mental Illness (SMI) register to receive a comprehensive physical health check and follow up care. Enhancing the care that the individual receives by encouraging healthcare professionals involved in the care of an individual to discuss the needs at a local Multidisciplinary Team Meeting to ensure that the appropriate agencies are involved within their care.
- PCN management to continue to respect the need and interest for continued learning at all clinical levels and offer flexible arrangements, where possible to accommodate an individual’s development. Furthermore, demonstrating an understanding that investing in our workforce offers clinical value to our patients and helps to ensure workforce retention.
- To support the local population health needs in a variety of areas including, Cardiovascular Disease, Learning Disability, Obesity, Cancer Screening and Depressions by supporting individuals to access care and treatment for their long term conditions by transforming the way our services are delivered locally.
- Working with our local Care and Nursing Homes to have a dedicated team to undertake a weekly multidisciplinary home round to ensure that patients have regular medication reviews and ensure that their medications a regularly optimised, preventative screening assessments, support for their own mental health and any dementia care that is required.